Monday, June 6, 2011

Desert Essence - Natural Product Review


Wow.  That's all I can say about the Coconut Shampoo by Desert Essence.  I'm hearing this from friends and others who are branching out and trying another product.  But the buck stops here. 

All you really need is the shampoo too!  My hair was so soft and easily combed.  Having thick, curly hair, conditioner was always needed...but not anymore!  My curls are also more defined and bouncy.   No more massive tangles at the nape of my neck.

After years of trying 'el cheapo all the way to super expensive shampoos and conditioners (some natural, some not) I've FINALLY landed on something I am in LOVE with. 

100% Vegan, Wheat and Gluten Free.  No: Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, Phthalates, Artificial Colors, Silicones, EDTA, Glycol or Petroleum-Based Ingredients. 

Order from their site and get free shipping with orders over $50, plus free samples!  Also, sign-up for their email subscription and get 10% off your first order.

At $8.99 for 8 fl. oz. on their website, this is money very well spent for the Coconut Shampoo.  A dime sized dollop is about all you need!  Should last for quite a while unless you're like us...

This has been come our family shampoo.  Mommy, Daddy and little one.  Nice for traveling - we only need one thing for the whole family!


Their Tea Tree Oil and Neem Toothpaste, Tea Tree Oil Deodorant with Lavender and Daily Essential Defense Lotion SPF 15 also get five stars. 

The toothpaste tastes great, the deodorant actually works, (many natural deodorants fall short for me) with the daily lotion having a wonderfully light scent leaving my face feeling oh so supple. 



Other Desert Essence products have caught my eye such as their Thoroughly Clean Face Wash and the NEW! Coconut Lime Hand and Body Lotion

Have you ever tried Desert Essence products?  What's your favorite natural body care line?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I hope MommieJoys is an inspiration and blessing.