Saturday, September 17, 2011

Reason for my silence...

We bought a new home! 

That's right - we'll it's not new, new - about 20 years old.  But it's new and lovely to us.

Remodeling is weeeeell under way.  Instead of stretching things out over the next few years, we decided to get it all done NOW!  *whew*  (Except for the master bath, that we'll have to wait on for a little bit.)

There are so many little details I didn't even know I had to think through!

God has led us to some wonderful craftsmen who do lovely work at good prices - we were even able to squeeze into our budget crown moulding in the entire downstairs, bead board in the breakfast room, laundry room built ins, window seats upstairs AND built in shelving in the reading nook!  Uh huh, affordable.  SUCH a huge blessing, and a it leaves me EXCITED to move in!

I have been taking pictures, just forgot to bring my card reader today.

As I have time I'll begin posting pictures of the remodel soon.

Did I mention the house sits on just over 2 acres?  *smiles*
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I hope MommieJoys is an inspiration and blessing.