Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthing Pumpkin - Is this creatively cute or imaginatively innappropriate?

Yes it's Halloween time, and there are lots of cute pumpkiny-fall things out there.  We're not big into Halloween at our house, and with a move there's not even a pumpkin peaking around my porch!  Horror!  *winks*

My cousin had this pic up on his Facebook and I just had to steal it.  Being a mom who obviously has given birth, this just struck me.  Honestly, I couldn't decide if it was hilarious or horrible? 

At first I looked closer to figure it out what it was.  Then I giggled.  Then I said, "Ew, uhmmmm.?" with my eyebrows raised, nosed crinkled.

Gotta give props for being "one of a kind" to the creator(s) of this lady-kin.

What do you think?  Please, leave me a post with your reaction.  I'd love to see if you're laughing or loathing.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I hope MommieJoys is an inspiration and blessing.