Sunday, March 18, 2012

Flower Pot Gardening Inspiration

So, I've been inspired!  As a kid our family had a nice sized garden for a few years, but I've never been brave enough to give it a whirl.   

Instead of a true, out-n-out garden I am going to try gardening in flower pots!

Here are some pics that get wheels turning!  Very soon my own flower pot garden will be completed.  And of course, snap shots of my "garden" will come soon!






patio garden, may 18
Homemakers Who Work
May Dreams Gardens
Megan Erin Miller
patio gardening ideas
Landscape Design and Ideas

Gardening in containers
Sunset

Source: megduerksen.typepad.com via M on Pinterest













































Source: Uploaded by user via Ryan on Pinterest 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I hope MommieJoys is an inspiration and blessing.