Friday, March 9, 2012

Yeast Free Diet - Have you heard of it?

Ok, so I am trying a new thing - the Yeast Free Diet.  With week two nearly under my belt, I'm not gonna say this is easy.  Honestly yes, I cheated when my husband took me out last week.  *smiles*  But I've also lost five pounds!

Here are three plans.  As usual, everyone has their own twist.  But they all seem similar and appear that they would accomplish the same thing.

Candida Diet
The Yeast Diet


Candida Diet
The Candida Diet



The Hotze Health and Wellness Center




So here are the first things I attempted making a salad dressing and my own ketchup!


Olive oil, avocado, salt and fresh herb dressing.


Tomato juice, garlic cloves, lemon juice and Stevia!

Wish me luck as I have two and a half more months to go!  Recipes will come in the future...I'm sure!  This is an adventure for me.  My first "official" diet EVER!  *winks*  With help from my family and self-control granted from the Lord, I'm taking a step forward to greater health.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I hope MommieJoys is an inspiration and blessing.