Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Airport Etiquette - Bra Wearing

MommyGaga

Dear Stressed Mommie at the Airport,

If you are very enlarged and engorged from nursing, traveling alone with your baby, hurrying to catch your next flight, and have chosen to NOT where a bra...please, please, please...wear something appropriate OVER your tight, linen tank.  The swinging from side to side, "headlights" and general eye trap just don't add to the sweetness of the mother and baby concept.

I traveled often when my daughter was an infant - by car and by plane.  I nursed my daughter until she was 15 months old, then continued pumping a couple months after that.  I KNOW what it's like to be stressed while on the go with a baby, while nursing.  Eliminating the bra in such a public way, well, is it really THAT much of a hassle to pull up a sports bra when needed?

It's totally your choice to wear or not wear a bra but, if you're not wearing one, save the rest of the people sitting in their terminals at the airport from a site that they will long remember.

Thank you.

**Just my personal opinion, from my personal observation.  *smiles*
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I hope MommieJoys is an inspiration and blessing.