Friday, July 6, 2012

Product Review - Munchkin Star Fountain and a Glow In The Dark Bath


With our July 4th Celebration at an end, I didn't want to just pitch my daughter's glow sticks in the trash.  Instead, I let her take them with her into the bath.  Such super, silly fun!  You should try it!


As a gift, my daughter was given this cute star bath toy that sprays water into the air!  The "nose" lights up and it's where the water comes from.  Battery operated, water is sucked in through little holes on the back/bottom and is forced up through the "nose" on the top.  The star floats nicely around the tub.  Only issue we've had is when a piece of fuzz got sucked up into the bottom holes - but we quickly removed it, and things worked just fine.  Amazon and Target carry them.   Price runs between $7 and $10.  (But being the cheapskate I am, I'd prefer if the price were under $4.  *BIG grin*)


Munchkin Star Fountain
via Amazon

It was a SHINING end to our Happy 4th of July.  
A GLOWING mommy and baby girl headed off to bed that night.
Creativity and fun doesn't have to end just 'cause it's time to go to sleep.  *smiles*
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback! I hope MommieJoys is an inspiration and blessing.